ant five sentences

For example “I like popcorn,” is a simple sentence informing us that you like popcorn, but the sentence itself is pretty unemotional. The ant is the most industrious animal, but it most be scanty of words. Show me an example. It's an easy victory. good sentence like quote, proverb...) Explanation: Ants are one of the insects. Adjectival phrase examples. You should see the following output − The kids are ready to go. How to use ant in a sentence. he asked the, 18. They … A thimbleful of water, sir? Call an ambulance. Ants are ridiculously strong. Period! An ant can lift 50 times its own weight. If you want to practice more, try creating your own example sentence for each verb in the tables! I have an opinion. Whether they work in shifts or they have some magical way of transporting huge objects, that’s just minor details. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. He’s an extraordinary looking man. The bullet ant is said to have the most painful sting in the world! The animation playground we all knew so well is turning into a theme park full of in-jokes for grownups. I met my wife 9 years ago. Are you an only child? any example sentences. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. This size limitation means that harvester, 20. Yes, you did read that correctly. After all, ants are so tiny, and we're so much bigger. It is very fine today. 3. Anti definition, a person who is opposed to a particular practice, party, policy, action, etc. The manager briefly discussed the new assignment. How to use any in a sentence. Commonly Confused Suffixes: -ant vs. -ent 5. He is generally late. Ants are a kind of insect that live together in big groups. Fry an egg for me. Ants Get the Job Done. He is often wandering the streets. Look at the following 50 examples sentences of adverbs. 5. Ants can be waterproof. Ant in a sentence 1. Woody Allen as a worker ant with an inferiority complex? I have an idea. They are found very commonly. Furthermore, those two upstarts Ant and Dec would be more at home compering The Woodentops. None preaches better than the ant, and she says nothing. Don’t be afraid of the dark. Susan is really clever. The mild winter has created the ideal conditions for an, 25. Did she clean her home? It comes with three prepared slides, three live specimen holders. The main point is they get the job done in the end. The first thing I saw when my eyes blinked into focus was an, 29. The doctor is very late. That said, scientists estimate there are at least 1.5 million ants on the planet for every human being. 4. How to use ant in a sentence. A single acre of Amazon rainforest may be home to 3.5 million ants. Ants range in size from 0.75 to 52 millimetres (0.030–2.0 in), the largest species being the fossil Titanomyrma giganteum, the queen of which was 6 centimetres (2.4 in) long with a wingspan of 15 centimetres (5.9 in). • I am happy to meet you. Example sentences with the word ant. We all kept busy like ants in an anthill, repainting our restructured domiciles. In our example, it prints the message Hello World.. To run the ant build file, open up command prompt and navigate to the folder where the build.xml resides, and type ant info.You could also type ant instead. I watched TV last week. Scientists sometimes use the name Formicidae when talking about all of the different kinds of ants that have lived.. Ants are a lot like wasps and bees.They all came from the same kind of animal a long time ago, but now they are different. Browse our Scrabble Word Finder, Words With Friends cheat dictionary, and WordHub word solver to find words that end with ant. He bought a new house last month. She became an actress. 1. Vital, postindustrial paradigms are hidden in every jungly, 24. He is bold enough to face the enemy. They can be found anywhere in the home, garden, public places, etc. ANTS in a sentence (esp. A single ant colony can include over 5 million busy members.

Pin Cherry Vs Black Cherry, Salmon Mercury Level, Incident And Problem Management Resume, Tower Fan Vs Pedestal Fan Quora, Baby Name Numerology In Tamil, Pound Cake Mix, Kansas City Protest Today, Nivea Daily Essentials Dry/sensitive, Micellar Water For Sensitive Skin,