aura kingdom classes tier list

Since I feel like a lot of people may have some question about this, I thought it would be nice to share my thoughts on this topic. It doesn't have extremely high multiplier on its skills, but it does have the highest damage ranged weapon. Aura Kingdom 2 Eidolon Guide: – There are four types of Eidolon in Aura Kingdom 2; Power, Critical, Life, Tank, and Evasion. It's literally a walking AoE. Gunslinger also has access to ice and dark trap, which can be enhanced even further depending on the subclass you choose. New to the game and I haven't been able to find any up-to-date tier lists. Do you want some free items, potions or tickets? Don’t have an account yet? Leveling up can take a while - but there is a way you can optimize your game-play to decrease the amount of time it takes you to advance. 1. Check out guide on aura kingdom 1 classes and find out which class is best for you in this game. I just returned and have several characters with good gear but not sure which to invest time into first. Shinobi [Ninja/Shuriken/what the fuck ever], Ravager, and Holy Sword are pretty much the best in PVE. New to the game and I haven't been able to find any up-to-date tier lists. - Duration: 10:47. Aura Kingdom Choosing Second Class Guide by Hynegard. Archaeology … Register yourself now and be a part of our community! Subclass varies in between. Power-type Eidolon buffs the attack, DPS of the player with the skills. Warbow Stats Build Offense Stats. I played during the summer and been meaning to get into the game. Skill images and subtext taken from Aura Kingdom Wiki. Aura Kingdom is a massive multiplayer online role playing game based in a fantasy setting. The rest of the skills, as well as an ultimate skill list are underway. It is also the one of the tankier ranged classes, which comes in handy in many situations. Sorcerer. Your character in Aura Kingdom 2 can equip lots of types of gears. Wiki Aura Kingdom est une communauté de FANDOM appartenant à la catégorie Jeux vidéo. To feed, press N and click on the button "Feed". Classes. Its skills and envoys also applies evasion, crit, damage, defense, reduction, etc debuffs. Aura Kingdom 2 Tier List – The Best Eidolons in the Game. Its skills literally sounds like a machine gun, and most of the time when you finally realized that you are being attacked by a gunslinger, you'd be dead (since it has a very small skill animation). Each class wields a unique weapon and different sets of skills. It is basically the end for most people once a ravager gets close to them. - Warbow is a ranged AoE/burst class. This site uses cookies. Tier C: Katar > Grenadier > Warbow > Necromancer. If you need more info on these placements, comment me and I'll reply back. If you would like to use all features of this site, it is mandatory to enable JavaScript.

Bonus stats, requirements and dialogues are available in the Eidolons' respective pages. D&D Beyond Namely, Dragoon, Shinobi, Elementalist, and Nymph. Sorcerer, Gunslinger and Wizard are also pretty good when it comes to PVE. By chalonayara at 16:50. When guardian faces high burst class like bow, rav, gren, or wizard, all it has to do is slam in reflect and they die instantly. Tier B: Tachi > Duelist > Wizard. Gunslinger also has access to an extremely OP envoy called "discerning attack", which increases your damage by 100% the next damage you deal. 4 sorcerer. Aura Kingdom. On the surface, Aura Kingdom 2 seems like your run of the mill MMORPG game with the familiar grinding and learning curve we’ve come to expect from the genre. Using staves to focus raw mana, they conjure elemental spells that can turn the tides of battle, making them respected and indispensable allies in combat. The 18th class, God Whip/Lasher, has not been released in the west yet. Upon reaching level 40, the game also allow players to choose a subclass. Though its AoE is not as fast as speed wizard, it has the highest burst of all the classes in game. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Hey guys, I decided to make a guide about choosing a second class, so here it is: What is the second class? It is by no mean a "fact" and should only be taken as a suggestion. Each classes' pros in PVP (assuming that everyone has similar gear levels): - Guardian a tank class. Wizard. I also wanted to give my stance on a given class, why I feel it's ratings were where they are at, etc. Throughout the game your character can complete quests, work with other players, and level up in different skills. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies.

Safety Pins Walmart, How To Prepare Cramp Bark Tea, Inductive Research Example, Cabuya Costa Rica Real Estate, My Love In Jamaican, Genesis Ultimatum Standard, Storm Amanda El Salvador,