heavy duty screwdriver set

John M. Sandor, Flanges on … That's where he had his workshop - a magical place where we'd spend hours building and repairing all kinds of household doodads. They will look great on the tool rack on my bench. AOKIWO 11 Garden Tools Set Heavy Duty Aluminum Manual Garden Kit, 20 Pieces. James Cook, Like the heavy duty feel. They were handed down to me and over the years some "disappeared" from my tool box. Each driver was packed in a plastic sleeve. 12/28/2013. Reminded me of my daddy. I remember these screw drivers in my grandfathers tool box, so I bought a set. long screwdrivers for hard-to-reach screws Shafts are chrome plated and handles are rugged vinyl 1/4 in. Still, good to go for the reason purchased. 11/22/2013. 3/22/2011, These four screwdrivers are the best of the well-remembered old-time tools that my father and grandfather used every day. Wood handles are fabricated from soft wood & have no finish, however, I knew this prior to purchase. Nice looking but a little more rustic than I had thought. I really like these. They are as good as any others. They're 2 pieces of wood on a piece of steel. 21-Volt drill 2 Speed Electric Cordless Drill/Driver Screwdriver with 29PC Bits Set. Fred Swendeman, The wood is finished poorly. 5. Eklind Precision Screwdriver Set 92199. Each driver is well made and is shipped in oiled plastic bag assembled in a thin cardboard box. I use them to screw and unscrew, as well as for pry bars, and in a pinch, as a punch with a hammer to remove large corroded pins. GO THRU SCREWDRIVER SET 6PC. 250001 Heavy Duty Impact Driver Set, 5/16" (8mm) Drive. Round blade high alloy chrome vanadium molybdenum steel, hardened, chrome plated. Klein Tools' Interchangeable Multi-Bit Screwdrivers/Nut Drivers are heavy-duty tools designed for professionals. 30206AMRB. By the way, I've bought 3 sets not because they broke, but because they grow legs and walk! . One of a kind for sure. Screwdriver and Nut Driver 11-in-1 Multi Tool, Industrial Strength Bits, Cushion Grip Handle Klein Tools 32500 & 70550 Hex Key Set, 11 SAE Sizes, Heavy Duty Folding Allen Wrench Tool. Hoping they're otherwise 'bulletproof'. And that's how these were ALL made. My husband was a tanker in the army. These are it in sizes that are extremely useful. heavy duty screwdriver 12pcs PP Handle Heavy Duty Professional PH2 PH3 6MM 8MM 9.5MM Screwdriver Set Hand Screwdriver US $6.50-$6.75 / Set 1000 Sets (Min. One of those hard to find fun tools. Because the tips are poorly ground, more like a cold chisel than a screwdriver, you have the opportunity to put a custom grind on each one for a specific purpose. 9/28/2019. A wide variety of heavy duty screwdriver set options are available to you, such as chrome, black oxide, and zinc. Just picking one up makes you want to use it, and the oval handles promise all the torque you could wish for. 240001 Cushion-Grip Heavy Duty Impact Driver Set, 5/16" (8mm) Drive. 1 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 1. They are wonderful. It is the first tool I reach for when I'm going to do a fix around the house. I bought a set of these at a flea market probably 30 year ago. I could have fixed that myself but what makes them unusable is the tip, which is a full 1/16" and far too blunt to use in any normal slotted screw head. Nice and heavy, I use these all the time. Free postage. Wiha 53099 10 Piece SoftFinish Extra Heavy Duty Slotted/Phillips Screwdriver Set. These are solid well made screwdrivers. Wiha 53390 5 Piece MicroFinish Extra Heavy Duty Slotted/Phillips Screwdriver Set. Details about Heavy Duty Cordless Drill 21V Driver Screwdriver DIY Kit Set … They have several screwdriver sets, but there best is really nice: Wiha 53097 Screwdriver Set, Slotted and Phillips, Extra Heavy Duty, 7 Piece They’re not cheap at $100.09, but they’re splendidly well-made, and you have to love the extra features like the wrench flats where the shank goes into the handle. Much more than a screwdriver. 11/7/2016. The handles have a good grip. One of the handles had a crack in the wood. Heavy duty screwdriver that will last a long time and can tamale a beating. Was about to order a set for my friend when I realized that the original has a square shank which is useful for using an adjustable wrench on for extra torque to large fastenings.This feature is missing on the remake. 3/28/2013, These are so handsome as well as effective in so many ways that you want to leave them on the workbench so your neighbor will comment on them when he comes snooping around to see what is NEW! Absolutely necessary for daily work. Current Price $22.51 $ 22. You can crank and pry with these all day. We were at war and what was made was made well, but quickly. I guess it will buff off. The cheap ones break before you have them for a couple of seasons. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. The attempts to fill in the beaver teeth marks with some type of low grade wood filler ( or beaver saliva), just makes it look worse. They should have called them Millennium Screwdrivers! 30 pc. Set of four , one each of six , eight , ten , and twelve inches ... depending on preference or who's measuring . I bought a set years ago; they're great for unscrewing rusted fasteners, removing paint can lids, prying open packing crates, any job that requires a bit of leverage. 6 Bit Impact Screwdriver Set With Case. Ron Fraley, We may use the same image for multiple sizes of an item. These screwdrivers are substantial but I expected a better finished product. Be prepared for any DIY project with the brilliant 12 pieces Heavy Duty Engineers Screwdriver Set. Bernier, My WWII veteran father-in-law remembers these well. David H Arrowood, Magnetic Screwdriver Set with HEX Impact Bolster handle heavy duty Screwdrivers. Two of the wooden handles were about 3/8 inch short. This 8 piece heavy duty screwdriver set features slotted and Phillips head screwdrivers with chrome vanadium steel shanks and vinyl handles. I believe these were originally made by the Irwin Tool Co., in Wilmington, OH. Snap-on means value in heavy duty tools. Tackle a range of heavy-duty demolitions, maintenance and similar rigorous tasks with this Estwing screwdriver set. Product Overview Klein Tools' Interchangeable Multi-Bit Screwdrivers/Nut Drivers are heavy-duty tools designed for professionals. We offer a complete line of tool products that deliver profitability all day, every day. They look and feel great, my son put them on his list so I'm sure he will love them. If they are as sturdy as my dad’s, they will last forever. Steve Jensen, Unfortunately I have to agree with the general sentiment regarding the handles: they're light-weight, poorly/roughly finished and unsealed/stained, and the rivets protrude enough to be annoying. Clifford Case, The originals were oiled hardwood and I can't image that it would have been that difficult to copy. Heavy Duty Screwdrivers. Wiha Web Price. tips are all the same size readily fixable. It isn't fit very well and it looks like a beaver chewed the finish off, or maybe a belt sander. You just cannot get good, strong, durable screwdrivers anymore. The screwdriver is backed by a limited three-year warranty, giving you security over your purchase. Pamela Doherty, TOOLZILLA 10 Piece Magnetic Screwdriver Set, MAXPOWER 8pcs Impact Screwdriver Set Impact Play Bits with Impact Corrector Screwdriver, YINSAN 120 in 1 Precision Screwdrivers Set, Mini Screwdriver Set DIY Repair Tools Kit for iPhone, Laptop, PC, Watch, Glasses and Other Electronices, Small Screwdriver Kit with Magnetic Memory Mat (S), 12pc Heavy Duty Pound Through Screwdriver Set + Case ct1427, Heavy Duty Engineers Screwdriver Set 12pc Pozi Flat Head TE010, OX Screwdriver Set – Industrial Grade Screwdriver Set Pro Series -7 Piece – Multicolour, Silverline 467700 Engineers Hammer-Through Screwdriver Set Slotted & Phillips 12-Pieces, Amtech W5600 Mechanics Screwdriver Set Magnetic Tips, Steel Blade Flat Head Slotted and Phillips, Hex Bolsters use with Wrench or Socket, 8 Pieces Heavy Duty Magnetic Screwdriver Set with Soft Grip Handle Phillips Slotted Tool Bit, Eidoct 14pcs Heavy Duty Manual Impact Screwdriver Driver Bits Slotted Tool Set Kit, Wheels N Bits 12PC HEAVY DUTY ENGINEERS MECHANICS SCREWDRIVER SET HEX BOLSTERS SCREW DRIVERS, 6 Piece Go-Through Heavy Duty Magnetic Screwdriver Set with Comfortable Grip, COLFULINE 13pcs 1/2" Impact Screwdriver Set Heavy Duty Slot Phillips Hex Bits with Impact Corrector Screwdriver, PH2 Magnetic Impact Screwdriver Driver Bits Set Non Slip Screwdriver bits Set Phillips Heavy Duty for Dewalt Milwaukee Bosch Makita and More(10pcs, 90mm), 5 x SabreCut SCTX25152_5 152mm T25 TX25 Magnetic Impact Screwdriver Driver Bits Set Torx Heavy Duty for Dewalt Milwaukee Bosch Makita and More, Draper Tools 865/44 44PC S.Driver Set+Stand, DAZAKA 115 in 1 Precision Screwdriver Set Gadgets for Men Technology for Computer, Watch, Laptop and Other Electronics (115 in 1), OX Screwdriver - Pro Series Slotted Screwdriver - Heavy duty Flared Tip Screwdriver - Multicolour - 250 x 10 mm, Stanley - STANLEY Screwdriver Set 34 pcs - STHT0-62141, Ss shovan 3PCS HSS Step Drill Bits Set High Speed Steel Step Drill Cone Cutter - (4-12mm, 4-20mm and 4-32 mm) Cone Drill Bits Hole Cutter for Wood Stainless Steel Sheet Metal, OX Pro Heavy Duty Multi Bit Ratchet Screwdriver - Multi Head Ratchet Screwdriver - Long Handle Ratchet Screwdriver - Ratchet Screwdriver Bits - Colour, ZSooner Impact Driver Bit Set Durable S2 Alloy Steel Electric Tool Heavy Duty Sturdy Professional Screwdriver gh Torque Repair Drilling With Storage Case Assorted(42pcs), Navaris Set of 4 Magnetic Tool Holder Rack - 12 Inch Heavy Duty Garage Wall Holder Strip for Tools - Tool Bar with Magnet for Screwdriver, Wrench, 10 x SabreCut SCPZ250_10 50mm PZ2 Impact Screwdriver Driver Bits Set Single Ended Pozidriv POZI No.2 Heavy Duty Including Storage Box, 20 x SabreCut SCPB25_20 25mm PZ2 PZ3 PH2 Impact Screwdriver Driver Bits Set Single Ended PoziDriv POZI No.2 No.3 Phillips No.2 Heavy Duty Including Storage Box, Presch Pliers Set 3 pcs. Product Title Precision Screwdriver Set - Pack Of 6 Heavy Duty And ... Average rating: 0 out of 5 stars, based on 0 reviews. Heavy Duty SoftFinish Nut Drivers; SoftFinish Standard Nut Drivers; Flexible Shaft Nut Drivers; Hollow Shaft Nut Drivers; T-Handle Nut Drivers; ... #53097 7 Piece SoftFinish® Extra Heavy Duty Slotted and Phillips Screwdriver Set. Shop now! I'll save these and give them to my - someday. I sanded the wood and refinished the wood with stain and oil so now they are a lot prettier and useful. This screwdriver set … Thanks for things that spark our memories of days gone by! Not sure why anyone would need four screwdrivers with the same blade. The metal butt of each driver had been ground, and very carelessly. But I have already used them to pry things apart. ML Caswell, Handles definitely need to be oiled. Break loose rusty or frozen screws and bolts Harold McKew, One star taken off because you have to sand and finish the wood grips. Craftsman 17-Piece Screwdriver Set. Leard Huggins, 5 Piece CushionGrip Heavy Duty Screwdriver Set. Considered de rigueur aboard ship. These are sturdy and built for the toughest jobs. I called them my poundin screwdrivers. I sprayed the hands with a clear finish to help protect the soft wood. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. The heads are all the same size also, just the handle size is different. Overall I give these reproductions 5 stars and applaud Garrett Wade for searching out and carrying them. Buy 28 Pieces Steel Alloy Heavy Duty Multipurpose Screwdriver Set For Home Toll kit Professional tool kit Useful Anytime. Heavy Duty Screwdriver Set. slotted and a #2 Phillips to easily accommodate standard jobs as well as those fasteners in tough spots. Mark Faris, I found them on the web & the choice seemed to be approved by the gods. The heft of these gives you the feeling that they will last a lifetime or two. I, too, have the 'original' Irwins and these don't really compare in quality. The four are 6, 8, 10 and 12". Unfortunately we were unable to locate it after he died. Cushion Grip Screwdriver Set, 7 Pc. 101 CHROME RATCHET VANADIUM SCREWDRIVER SECURITY TORX HEX TAMPERPROOF BIT SET. I've always wanted a set of these screwdrivers. Bryan McKinnon, Includes slotted 4.5, 5.5, 6.5, 8.0 and 10.0mm. With plenty of torque, a variable RPM, and flexible positioning, this is an excellent electric screwdriver. Old school and mean looking . The metal isn't smooth like the picture either, they still have the machining lines from top to bottom and the metal is not comfortable to grip like smooth metal drivers should.The handles look like an 8-year-old made them, They are not formed like the picture, but look like they were finished with a draw knife. I also agree with the comment that if one is going to give them as a gift, I would recondition the tools (at least wipe the dirt off the tool handles) & repackage. Order) Thanks for the note on the screwdrivers that the handles were a slightly lessor quality. This Black+Decker screwdriver is a must-have tool in any household. The metal runs through the handle and a spanner or socket can be used on the end to give extra leverage. They don’t. I too was disappointed the handles weren’t finished , had to sand them down and will stain the them. Craftsman 9-31794 Slotted Phillips Screwdriver Set, 17 … 51. This brilliant pack covers most DIY requirements making sure you don't fall short during construction. 10/9/2017. If you are searching for a compact and lightweight cordless … However, with a little sanding and some teak oil, they are greatly improved and will last at least another 25 years. Strong, durable tips are manufactured with square edges to fit screw openings securely. 2/28/2015. Bahco Screwdriver Set with two-component handles with vertical grooves is suitable for medium and heavy-duty projects. 26 reviews. ☎ (800) 970-3646 Mon-Fri 8.00-17.00 ET or order online 24/7 Eklind 92199 - Precision Screwdriver Set: Heavy Duty Depot GET $5 OFF 1/3/2019. Rating: 100 % of 100. McTaggert, I remember using them. Lightweight, but sturdy tools. I am confident I'll be passing along these badboys for generations. The handles arent too rough, your hands are too soft. 5 Screwdrivers. They are fun to use. I like the heaviness oh the steel, for big slotted screws and prying but, I probably will make oak handles. Free postage. I have used it for everything imaginable. I went back and looked at the picture and okay that's on me. They feel like an old friend in my hand make me smile. Not really that pretty, but they do the job! And nostalgic. ", Frank Foster, Get emails you’ll love. McMaster-Carr is the complete source for your plant with over 595,000 products. When I saw them in your catalogue, I placed an order primarily to honor his memory. The driver end are all the same size. But what about reproducing the 14-15 long one with the no. Special Price CA$124.67. These tools are as tough and well-made as the ones I used back in the day. M. Larkin, Rough finished pine handles would have been better in oak or maple. 90-Day Money Back Guarantee+ Free Returns, Regular Price: Garrett Wade should consider demanding a better product from their supplier. 5 out of 5 stars (4) 4 product ratings - Magnetic Screwdriver Set with HEX Impact Bolster handle heavy duty … The metal in each piece is excellent.

Buy Windsurfing Equipment, Cheap Dining Table, St Clair Sis Login, Cordyline Torbay Palm, Calm Emotions Pathfinder 2e, Party Biscuit Ingredients,