kasa moto opentable

They were happy to help us find a spot to park the stroller. We stick to a limited menu so that we can cook you fresh food all day long. I would definitely come back here. Restauyhas great service, for seats close to the window, blankets are provided. The food was good and there was lots of service staff. Belle Bar & Restaurant has been open for six decades since the 1970s. Kasa Moto wird von 908 OpenTable‑Gästen mit 4.5 Sternen bewertet. Get menu, photos and location information for Kitchen on Sixth in Etobicoke, ON. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Natural walnut and oak finishes create a warm atmosphere complimented by Japanese-inspired elements... See More. Food was amazing. I love the elotes (corn), the LA Truck taco, the drinks, and a bunch of Food was amazing. Always a great time and great food!! There was no apology about the main arriving before he finished his first course. At Tamasha-Indian Resto Bar , our kitchen is a playground for creative pitches. Sassafraz. When we arrived the booth was Heute 59 mal reserviert. For reservation of group of 6 or more, please call the restaurant.
Please check website for our new reservation and cancellation policy.

Shoushin is a luxe Japanese sushi bar specializes in carefully crafted authentic Edomae sushi, helmed by owner and head chef Jackie Lin. Wished we got an upstairs patio spot" Kasa Moto was one of my favourite restaurants but after the Winterlicious experience, I'm not so sure if I want to go back. 908 reviews. OpenTable, the world's leading provider of online restaurant reservations and part of The Priceline Group (NASDAQ: PCLN), today unveiled the 2015 100 Best Restaurants for Groups in Canada. Thank, Wonderful find. Best in Yorkville. Delicious meal as always ! This page has been viewed 673 times through 2020-11-14. Great Place - we will be back to explore more. Food was good- music was a bit too loud for me. A versatile, contemporary space, Kasa Moto is a two-story restaurant in the heart of Yorkville. When I checked my phone, I realized that we had a 3-course meal in 45 minutes. Always had a very enjoyable meal every time I have been. We ate at the bar and it was very comfortable. PPCA Error: Due to Facebook API changes it is no longer possible to display a feed from a Facebook Page you are not an admin of. Banquet, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Outdoor dining, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wine. My boyfriend and I went to Kasa Moto for the Winterlicious menu last Friday. Lovely atmosphere. 3,761 reviews. The server was very helpful in making suggestions from the menu. Kasa Moto. Sushi $$$$ … Kasa Moto. The food was good and there was lots of service staff. 4657 reseñas. When making a reservation, please only book for guests over 12 years old, to add children under 12, please email us at lagrottaonmain@gmail.com with your opentable reservation name on the subject line or simply call us at 905-940-0235. 4492 reviews. Aitan took fantastic care of us, and some of the other team members made us just as comfortable. Esplora il menu, guarda le foto e leggi 908 recensioni: "Really great service. Aussi, les plats d’entrée n’ont pas été remplacé par d’autre lorsque nos repas principaux sont arrivés. The information on this page is provided "as is" with no warranties whatsoever, and is not guaranteed to be accurate nor does ChefDb take responsibility for it. 19:15 +100 pts. Dine out to help make a difference today! Very sweet, social and attentive. Food was just mediocre all around and nothing was amazingly good, the portion was poor, especially for the price ($53/person) -- I could have gotten way better and more food for the price we paid. Japanese $$$ Yorkville. Kasa Moto - 115 Yorkville Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M5R 1C1 - Rated 4.4 based on 151 Reviews "We didn't even bother to stay. It was a nice spot which was out of the way and suited us. Our server barely touched the table, no quality checks, we were unable to order our mains and any other drinks. Is Kasa Moto currently accepting reservations? El Catrin. 1740 Bewertungen. We were in front by the windows. Kasa Moto was one of my favourite restaurants but after the Winterlicious experience, I'm not so sure if I want to go back. Esplora il menu, guarda le foto e leggi 908 recensioni: "Really great service. Music was great, food was mostly good except for the lukewarm calamari. Service and food was excellent. When I checked my phone, I realized that we had a 3-course meal in 45 minutes. Japonesa $$$ Yorkville. 4.5. The food, atmosphere and the staff are wonderful.Compliments to the chef, everything was exquisite. Portion sizes are quite small, so just keep that in mind. Kasa Moto, Toronto . Food: Impressive. My boyfriend and I went to Kasa Moto for the Winterlicious menu last Friday. Sassafraz. Perfect in every way, as usual. Koi Koi Sake Bar. A vibrant menu features contemporary Japanese flavours and beautifully arranged presentations. Kasa Moto. Best in Yorkville. Always had a very enjoyable meal every time I have been. Facebook; Twitter; Instagram; Facebook Feed. The lettuce wraps were a "killer" and the apple pie was ridiculously good. Heute 0 mal reserviert. Our server barely touched the table, no quality checks, we were unable to order our mains and any other drinks. I love this place! Among its standout features are a sprawling rooftop terrace, wood ceilings, and lush indoor topiary. i love the food and the service. Wished we got an upstairs patio spot. The truffled rice (kamameshi) paired very nicely with our black cod, while the aburi-style sushi was a nice cap to the meal. Booked 66 times today.

Select the seating type. 164 reviews. 10 reviews . Whether it's a special occasion or brunch with friends, find the best restaurants to have Sunday Brunch in Toronto. We tingle the sensation of nostalgia with a generous dose of homely cooking with a bit of modern twist. Exceptional $$$ $ • Japanese • Yorkville . Kasa Moto was one of my favourite restaurants but after the Winterlicious experience, I'm not so sure if I want to go back. Service and food was excellent. However the Winterlicious experience was extremely disappointing as the food didn't meet the value and the expectations at all. A versatile, contemporary space, Kasa Moto is a two-story restaurant in the heart of Yorkville. Canoe Restaurant and Bar. Right in the heart of Yorkville. Continental $$$$ Centro de la ciudad/Distrito financiero. The food was so good at Kasa Moto....I was in town for a meeting, and ended up eating here 2 nights in a row. Italian $$ King West. Maybe it was just the menu selection for the occasion that was not the best, but for the purpose of bringing new customers into the restaurant to make a good impression, it was definitely not up to par. Reserve a table at Kasa Moto, Toronto on Tripadvisor: See 256 unbiased reviews of Kasa Moto, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #434 of 8,438 restaurants in Toronto. We over heard another server tell someone to stop by our table as I’m sure she over heard us complaining, over all decent food for the 3 things we were able to order, poor service, poor compensation. It was great seeing again Vito!! Always a great time and great food!! Meal, Environment, Service worth every dollar. 89% recommended. ORETTA. 2048 reseñas . Music a bit loud but overall a very good experience. Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Reserve a table at Kasa Moto, Toronto on Tripadvisor: See 256 unbiased reviews of Kasa Moto, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #456 of 8,499 restaurants in Toronto. Great food. Had an awesome date night with my wife. Kasa Moto. Excellent evening. Kasa Moto. Speisekarte, Fotos und Ortsinformation für Dauerhaft geschlossen - IST Eatery in Toronto, , ON erhalten. 908 reviews. Steakhouse $$$$ Yorkville. Japanese $$$ Yorkville. Went for winterlicious - the Gyoza was a bit charred and the steak had hard some pieces of fat that were difficult to eat given that you’re provided with chopsticks to eat with (so nothing to cut around the meat). Special Occasion. 934 Bewertungen. Was here two weeks in a row and had a great time. Really great food! 346 reviews. The food is great (even if the pulpo in the pulpo taco was far too chewy). 4.2. 19:30 +100 pts. Took my family here on Christmas Eve. Order food online at Kasa Moto, Toronto with Tripadvisor: See 256 unbiased reviews of Kasa Moto, ranked #456 on Tripadvisor among 8,499 restaurants in Toronto. Portion sizes are quite small, so just keep that in mind. Booked 2 times today. A versatile, contemporary space, Kasa Moto is a two-story restaurant in the heart of Yorkville. The lettuce wraps were a "killer" and the apple pie was ridiculously good. Make restaurant reservations and read reviews. Mexican $$$ Distillery District. The Fortunate Fox. French $$$$ Midtown / Uptown. Española $$$$ King West. I really enjoy this restaurant. Contemporary American $$$$ Downtown / Financial District. This October, join Restaurants Against Hunger and Action Against Hunger US to save lives. Loved our experience! 4265 reviews . Wonderful service and ambience. Combine these with the Filipinos vibrant history of Malay-Polynesian origin which evolved through barter trade with China, the Middle East, India and South East Asia. Table for 2 today. Took my family here on Christmas Eve. Get menu, photos and location information for Pattaya Thai Kitchen in Toronto, ON. {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.hk","environment":"prod-sc","hostName":"mesos-agent34-prod-sc.otsql.opentable.com:31025","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10384","requestId":"b4764b06-f65f-4b0d-9db4-29373c68e300"}, Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided, Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers, Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking. With a sprawling rooftop terrace, wood ceilings, and lush indoor topiary, guests of Kasa Moto will enjoy a versatile dining experience that evolves from day to night. We over heard another server tell someone to stop by our table as I’m sure she over heard us complaining, over all decent food for the 3 things we were able to order, poor service, poor compensation. We felt quite rushed. Melden. 908 Bewertungen. My husband didn't even finish his appetizer before our mains arrived. I would definitely come back here. We will not return. Nimmt Kasa Moto derzeit Reservierungen an? Thanks! Indian $$ Downtown / Entertainment District. All sushi dishes exceeded expectation. Was here two weeks in a row and had a great time. Reservieren Sie jetzt im Kasa Moto in Toronto, , ON, werfen Sie einen Blick in die Speisekarte, betrachten Sie die Fotos und lesen Sie 908 Bewertungen: "Really great service. Inspired by the Baja Peninsula, Executive Chef Morgan Bellis, unites the bright, fresh and lively flavours of the Californian coastline by way of colourful dishes and refreshing cocktails. Tried Kasa Moto on one of our nights in Toronto last week. Reservieren Sie Tische in Restaurants und lesen Sie Bewertungen. Welcome to Kasa Indian - Polk! 1648 reviews. Music was great, food was mostly good except for the lukewarm calamari. Loved our experience! Food was good- music was a bit too loud for me. Absolutely wonderful service. Waitress Nicole was awesome. 1454 reviews. A versatile, contemporary space, Kasa Moto is a two-story restaurant in the heart of Yorkville. Bright, airy and complete with a full service bar, Bar Moto offers guests fantastic views in an exclusive event venue for up to 75 guests standing, plus patio. BlueBlood Steakhouse. Every $1 raised will help Action Against Hunger provide one day of life-saving treatment to a child in need. Thank, Wonderful find. The wagyu beef is perfectly seasoned and prepared. Japanese $$$ Yorkville. Guarda il menu, le foto e le informazioni di Belle Bar And Restaurant a North York, , ON. Kalifornisch $$$ Downtown / Entertainment District. Prenota adesso da Kasa Moto a Toronto, , ON. Food is great. Wir haben mehrere 1000 Artikel auf Lager, die Sie direkt bei uns bestellen können oder in unserem Ladenlokal abholen. Food was just mediocre all around and nothing was amazingly good, the portion was poor, especially for the price ($53/person) -- I could have gotten way better and more food for the price we paid. My husband and I did not enjoy our dinner at Kasa Moto. Restauyhas great service, for seats close to the window, blankets are provided. Not available on OpenTable. Used to be a really great spot when first opened , but somehow the food gets worse with each visit. Find Beaches restaurants in the Toronto area and other neighborhoods such as Downtown / Financial District, Little Italy (Toronto), Midtown Toronto, and more. The server was very helpful in making suggestions from the menu. Among its standout features are a sprawling rooftop terrace, wood ceilings, and lush indoor topiary. Among its standout features are a sprawling rooftop terrace, wood ceilings, and lush indoor topiary. Patio is still one of the best in Yorkville. We tried most of their wagyu dishes and they were phenomenal. Oder reservieren Sie in einem unserer anderen 7959 ausgezeichneten Restaurants in Toronto. Great for Lunch. 908 reseñas. The food was so good at Kasa Moto....I was in town for a meeting, and ended up eating here 2 nights in a row. Saeed & Mozhgan Soltaniyketa have been the proud new owners of Belle for the past two years, taking pride in serving the highest quality and freshest ingredients in their authentic and traditional Mediterranean and Russian cuisine. Oder reservieren Sie in einem unserer anderen 7812 ausgezeichneten Restaurants in Toronto. 18:45 +100 pts. Among its standout features are a sprawling rooftop terrace, wood ceilings, and lush indoor topiary. Ja, Sie können üblicherweise in diesem Restaurant reservieren, indem Sie auf OpenTable Datum, Uhrzeit und Personenzahl wählen. Patria. We felt quite rushed. Or book now at one of our other 9163 great restaurants in San Francisco. 446 Bewertungen. Wished we got an upstairs patio spot" Tiny portions left us unsatisfied, especially at the $53 price point but overall good service. Beautiful evening - Thank You KasaMoto. Reservado 0 veces hoy. SOZO Japanese Cuisine. Lovely atmosphere. Good for a Date. Review another place. Natural walnut and oak finishes create a warm atmosphere complimented by Japanese-inspired elements... See More. Par contre, c’est ma 3e fois à cette place et comme à l’habitude nous avons du attendre 40 minutes au bar avant d’être dirigé vers notre table même si nous avions une réservation. Rent venues like Kasa Moto in for your events and parties. Par contre, c’est ma 3e fois à cette place et comme à l’habitude nous avons du attendre 40 minutes au bar avant d’être dirigé vers notre table même si nous avions une réservation. Sassafraz. Great food, great location. 12. There was no apology about the main arriving before he finished his first course. Toronto, Canada;. Thank You. 3 months ago . Great job. Great food. Booked 57 times today. Bitte anmelden, um Ihren Beitrag zu speichern. Natural walnut and oak finishes create a warm atmosphere complimented by Japanese-inspired elements such as dramatic lighting and a minimalist colour palette. 32 people mentioned the Calamari. Spicy Tuna at Kasa Moto "We had an amazing dinner experience here.Unfortunately, today. Food was terrible and the portion sizes were just not it (I’m referencing the beef robata), Very good service, offered us complimentary dessert too for our occasion which was a great gesture. Backup cache in use. Entre sus características más destacadas se encuentran una espaciosa terraza en la azotea, techos de madera y exuberante vegetación en su interior. Toula Restaurant. 34 reviews. Thank You. Natural walnut and oak finishes create a warm atmosphere complimented by Japanese-inspired elements... See more. I would expect a fine dining restaurant like Kasa Moto to have better service than this. Aitan took fantastic care of us, and some of the other team members made us just as comfortable. Vielen Dank! Patria. My husband and I did not enjoy our dinner at Kasa Moto. We arrived early and received all of the attention from the service team. Group Bookings. O haga una reservación ahora en uno de nuestros otros 11232 grandes restaurantes en Chicago. Eva stopped by as well to greet us and to wish us Merry Christmas. 4.6. Highly recommended. Natural walnut and oak finishes create a warm atmosphere complimented by Japanese-inspired elements such as dramatic lighting and a minimalist colour palette. OT. I hadn’t visited KasaMoto in a while. View More Info. Food was amazing. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment. I would expect a fine dining restaurant like Kasa Moto to have better service than this. Used to be a really great spot when first opened , but somehow the food gets worse with each visit. Auberge du Pommier . Always the best experience with the most delicious food and outstanding service. Exceptional $$$ $ • Japanese • Yorkville. Great job. Kasa Moto 115 Yorkville Avenue Toronto, Ontario. Booked 0 times today. Natural walnut and oak finishes create a warm atmosphere complimented by Japanese-inspired elements... See More. I was really excited because we have always loved Kasa Moto and we were never disappointed with their food. Delivery & Pickup Options - 225 reviews of Kasa Moto "Although it is not fair to judge a restaurant on opening night I feel confident that Kasa Moto is going to be a rising star in Yorkville. Add the long-standing Spanish and temporary American colonization. Bloor, Bay and St. George all within walking distance. At Kasa we introduce you to the Vibrant Flavors eaten in Indian households across the globe. 1429 reviews. Most Booked in Toronto. The location and scene is what you hope for. + Mehr erfahren Auf Deutsch übersetzen. Or book now at one of our other 7956 great restaurants in Toronto. La nourriture est toujours excellente. Finden Sie Goderich Restaurants in der Gegend von Huron County und anderen Gebieten wie Goderich. Sofia. It's the place I go to when I want to celebrate special occasions. Beautiful evening - Thank You KasaMoto. 2.3K likes. Write a Review. Food was amazing. Although we ordered from the Winterlicious menu, it didn't mean that we needed to be rushed out. Great welcoming staff and food was excellent, amazing food and service! I usually dine at Kasamoto, STK, Shangrila Hotel etc. Delicious meal as always ! 350 reviews. Great welcoming staff and food was excellent, amazing food and service! Make restaurant reservations and read reviews. I love this place! Great food, great location. Or book now at one of our other 7955 great restaurants in Toronto. Booked 57 times today. Reservado 31 veces hoy. Waitress Nicole was awesome. ORETTA. Italiana $$$$ Harbourfront. If you believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and someone will investigate. Japanisch $$$ Yorkville. The service was well above average. Reservado 0 veces hoy. Arabisch / Mittlerer Osten $$$$ Midtown / Uptown. DaiLo. Waiters are tentative. 1085 reviews. Kasa Moto. Italian $$$$ Yorkville. I frequent Kasa Moto but I was not impressed this visit. Aussi, les plats d’entrée n’ont pas été remplacé par d’autre lorsque nos repas principaux sont arrivés. Japanese $$$ North York / Don Mills. O haga una reserva ahora en uno de nuestros otros 7812 grandes restaurantes en Toronto. Kasa Moto, Toronto, Ontario. A versatile, contemporary space, Kasa Moto is a two-story restaurant in the heart of Yorkville. Cibo Wine Bar King St West. My boyfriend and I will definitely be back for another date night. Italienisch $$ King West. Kasa has been satisfying Indian Food Cravings since 2008. Only one waiter serving on the upper level. We will not return. Among its standout features are a sprawling rooftop terrace, wood ceilings, and lush indoor topiary. We tried most of their wagyu dishes and they were phenomenal. Find Stouffville restaurants in the York area and other neighborhoods such as Richmond Hill (Ontario), Markham (Ontario), Thornhill (Ontario), and more. Kasa Moto is a two-story contemporary Japanese restaurant and lounge that opened in the heart of Yorkville in the Spring of 2015. Among its standout features are a sprawling rooftop terrace, wood ceilings, and lush indoor topiary. I frequent Kasa Moto but I was not impressed this visit. 216 reviews. Please sign in to record your input. The last person to touch our table was a manager dropping off Soup, no one came by for half an hour an we watched our server put his jacket and backpack on and then leave. My boyfriend and I will definitely be back for another date night. everything was delicious. Maybe it was just the menu selection for the occasion that was not the best, but for the purpose of bringing new customers into the restaurant to make a good impression, it was definitely not up to par. 100 Toronto / Ontario Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day, butter lettuce, crispy potatoes, yuzu aïoli, lime & fresno pepper, tri-tip, pickled asian pear, truffled egg, wasabi pickles & jalapeño ponzu, cucumber, passionfruit, jícama, pomelo & niagara sea buckthorn, tahini, shiso, toasted nori, gyoza chips & spicy greens, heirloom tomato, thai basil, watermelon, spicy greens & calamansi, baby romaine, nova scotia lobster, gyoza chips, creamy caesar dressing, hiyashi wakame, aka & ao kelp, cucumber, red onion & wasabi citrus ponzu, dungeness, yuzukoshō, chili, avocado & kewpie lime, green papaya, mango, radish, carrot, cucumber & ginger citrus vinaigrette, PORK BELLY hoisin, butter lettuce & gin aïoli WAGYU BEEF caramelized onions & teriyaki EGGPLANT tofu aïoli, pineapple & hoisin, jícama, fennel salad, aji amarillo & fusha curry, quinoa, cucumber, shiso, yuzu vinaigrette, wasabi ginger, nori citrus salt & charred lemon, YAM spicy lime aïoli & vancouver island sea flakes BROCCOLI spicy tentsuyu SHRIMP yuzu pepper aïoli & wasabi, SPICY CAULIFLOWER momiji hot sauce, miso cashew crema, scallions CHICKEN sweet ginger sake & wasabi sour cream, WAGYU ottercreek wagyu, shiitake & jalapeño ponzu SHRIMP scallions & ginger habanero, wild mushrooms, burdock root & truffle butter, king oyster & shiitake mushrooms, oyster, carrot, enoki crisps, misoyaki sauce, cucumber, carrot, apple, shiitake, shiso karashi, wasabi, yuzu rice vinaigrette, Really great service. However the Winterlicious experience was extremely disappointing as the food didn't meet the value and the expectations at all. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Prenota adesso da Kasa Moto a Toronto, , ON. Patio is still one of the best in Yorkville. Steakhouse $$$$ Midtown / Uptown. At Kasa we introduce you to the Vibrant Flavors eaten in Indian households across the globe. The last person to touch our table was a manager dropping off Soup, no one came by for half an hour an we watched our server put his jacket and backpack on and then leave. Kasa Moto. We didn't think ahead to make reservations for a table. The information on this page is provided "as is" with no warranties whatsoever, and is not guaranteed to be accurate nor does ChefDb take responsibility for it. We started with the hamachi lettuce wraps that had a great balance of flavor, and the crispy potatoes added awesome texture. Die dynamische Karte wird von den Chefköchen Michael Parubocki und Tsuyoshi Yoshinaga verantwortet, die auch für moderne japanische Aromen und eine schön angerichtete Präsentation sorgen. Kōst is a 44th-floor rooftop restaurant and bar featuring unparalleled panoramic views of the city from Toronto’s BISHA Hotel. Speisekarte, Fotos und Ortsinformation für The Wickson Social in Toronto, , ON erhalten. A versatile, contemporary space, Kasa Moto is a two-story restaurant in the heart of Yorkville. Downtown / Financial District. Kasa Moto. Had an awesome date night with my wife. Aanch-Modernistic Indian Cuisine. i love the food and the service. Booked 0 times today. Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Reserve a table at Kasa Moto, Toronto on Tripadvisor: See 257 unbiased reviews of Kasa Moto, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #451 of 8,495 restaurants in Toronto. Kansas City, Missouri, is home to some great restaurants featuring local cuisine and global flavors. Tiny portions left us unsatisfied, especially at the $53 price point but overall good service. Wonderful service and ambience. A versatile, contemporary space, Kasa Moto is a two-story restaurant in the heart of Yorkville. Obtenga el menú, las fotos y la información de la ubicación de Shoushin en Toronto, , ON. Foil and ambiance amazing! A versatile, contemporary space, Kasa Moto is a two-story restaurant in the heart of Yorkville. Wished we got an upstairs patio spot" Eva stopped by as well to greet us and to wish us Merry Christmas. I can’t recommend this place highly enough. Wished we got an upstairs patio spot" The Chase. Kasa Moto. Contemporary Japanese Cuisine A Chase Hospitality Group Restaurant © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. Alle Rechte vorbehalten. The holidays are here — and you know what that means: family, friends, and food! La nourriture est toujours excellente. Always the best experience with the most delicious food and outstanding service. Our server, Richards, was excellent in directing us to selections from each part of the dinner menu. KŌST . Maybe it was just the menu selection for the occasion that was not the best, but for the purpose of bringing new customers into the restaurant to make a good impression, it was definitely not up to par. Very sweet, social and attentive. Food was amazing. I hadn’t visited KasaMoto in a while. Finden Sie Yorkville Restaurants in der Gegend von Toronto und anderen Gebieten wie Yorkville, Little Italy / College St., Midtown / Uptown und weitere. 1735 reseñas. Great Place - we will be back to explore more. Kasa Moto, Casual Elegant Japanese cuisine. Among its standout features are a sprawling rooftop terrace, wood ceilings, and lush indoor topiary. Brad did an excellent job of guiding us through the menu and helped to create a memorable occasion. Natural walnut and oak finishes create a warm atmosphere complimented by Japanese-inspired elements such as dramatic lighting and a minimalist colour palette. Requested to be seated downstairs but was seated upstairs where the ambience was far less appealing. Awesome $$$ $ • Japanese • Yorkville. I can’t recommend this place highly enough. Kamasutra Indian Restaurant and Wine Bar. 1632 Bewertungen. Pity "La Societe" is closing its doors..... 18 people mentioned the French Onion Soup. Food was amazing. 1190 reviews. 4.5. We take pride in freshly grinding our spices, marinating our meats in special tandoori marinades for 24 hours and crafting small batch specials. Oberflächen aus natürlichem Walnuss- und Eichenholz zaubern eine gemütliche Atmosphäre, die von Elementen im japanischen Stil wie einer dramaturgischen Beleuchtung und einer minimalistischen Farbpalette begleitet wird. Kasa Moto es un restaurante de dos pisos en el corazón de Yorkville que cuenta con un espacio versátil y contemporáneo. Good for a Date. Food is great. Valentine’s Day set was overpriced for less than average food. Get menu, photos and location information for Kasa Indian Eatery in San Francisco, CA. Booked 1 time today. Kasa Moto is rated 4.5 stars by 908 OpenTable diners. 1086 reviews. Im Herzen von Yorkville bietet das 2-stöckige Restaurant Kasa Moto vielseitige und moderne Räumlichkeiten. Kasa Moto. Booked 0 times today. Spanisch $$$$ King West. The list reflects the combined opinions of more than 275,000 restaurant reviews submitted by verified OpenTable diners for more than 1,600 restaurants in Canada. We arrived early and received all of the attention from the service team. O prenota adesso presso uno dei nostri altri 7950 fantastici ristoranti a North York. Zusätzlich zur normalen Ausstattung erwarten Sie eine große Dachterrasse, Holzdecken und ein grüner Formschnittgarten im Innenbereich. The food, atmosphere and the staff are wonderful.Compliments to the chef, everything was exquisite. Thank you. Valentine’s Day set was overpriced for less than average food. Japanese $$$ Yorkville. Reserveer nu voor Kasa Moto in Toronto, , ON en bekijk het menu, de foto's en de 907 recensies: "Really great service. TOCA - The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto. Brad did an excellent job of guiding us through the menu and helped to create a memorable occasion. My husband didn't even finish his appetizer before our mains arrived. Booked 1 time today. I was looking at OpenTable to see what was available for Friday night and found that Kasa Moto was open! ... Kasa Moto. Italian $$ King West. Our mains was just left at our table. Tachi - Assembly Chef's Hall. 2,101 reviews. Japanese $$$ North York / Don Mills. Awesome $$$ $ • Japanese • Yorkville . Requested to be seated downstairs but was seated upstairs where the ambience was far less appealing. Booked 8 times today. Went for winterlicious - the Gyoza was a bit charred and the steak had hard some pieces of fat that were difficult to eat given that you’re provided with chopsticks to eat with (so nothing to cut around the meat). Make a free reservation at one of these participating restaurants. Is Kasa Moto currently accepting reservations? 4.5. Our server, Richards, was excellent in directing us to selections from each part of the dinner menu. Booked 0 times today. butter lettuce, crispy potatoes, yuzu aïoli, lime & fresno pepper, tri-tip, pickled asian pear, truffled egg, wasabi pickles & jalapeño ponzu, cucumber, passionfruit, jícama, pomelo & niagara sea buckthorn, tahini, shiso, toasted nori, gyoza chips & spicy greens, heirloom tomato, thai basil, watermelon, spicy greens & calamansi, baby romaine, nova scotia lobster, gyoza chips, creamy caesar dressing, hiyashi wakame, aka & ao kelp, cucumber, red onion & wasabi citrus ponzu, dungeness, yuzukoshō, chili, avocado & kewpie lime, green papaya, mango, radish, carrot, cucumber & ginger citrus vinaigrette, PORK BELLY hoisin, butter lettuce & gin aïoli WAGYU BEEF caramelized onions & teriyaki EGGPLANT tofu aïoli, pineapple & hoisin, jícama, fennel salad, aji amarillo & fusha curry, quinoa, cucumber, shiso, yuzu vinaigrette, wasabi ginger, nori citrus salt & charred lemon, YAM spicy lime aïoli & vancouver island sea flakes BROCCOLI spicy tentsuyu SHRIMP yuzu pepper aïoli & wasabi, SPICY CAULIFLOWER momiji hot sauce, miso cashew crema, scallions CHICKEN sweet ginger sake & wasabi sour cream, WAGYU ottercreek wagyu, shiitake & jalapeño ponzu SHRIMP scallions & ginger habanero, wild mushrooms, burdock root & truffle butter, king oyster & shiitake mushrooms, oyster, carrot, enoki crisps, misoyaki sauce, cucumber, carrot, apple, shiitake, shiso karashi, wasabi, yuzu rice vinaigrette, Really great service.

Religious Studies Major Requirements, Triticum Durum Wheat, Nivea Intense Healing Body Lotion Price In Nigeria, Change In Bowel Movements After Colonoscopy, Remington 1025 Vs 1035, Japanese Onomatopoeia For Slapping,